2014 RAM 3500 Laramie Mega Cab 4WD
Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel
Gmotorcars Auto & Commercial Truck Sales
2411 E Oakton St
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
Gmotorcars is proud to present. To view an accurate equipment list, visit www.gmotorcars.com to view the ACTUAL FACTORY WINDOW STICKER! Most vehicles come with a complementary 3 Months 3,000 Miles assurance warranty and all vehicles are available for contactless delivery throughout the US!** Feel free to reach out to one of our friendly Customer Product Specialist to start the process on your new vehicle.
Recent Arrival! Bright Silver Clearcoat Metallic 2014 Ram 3500 4D Crew Cab Laramie Cummins 6.7L I6 Turbodiesel 6-Speed Automatic 4WD
Used Cars Arlington Heights IL, Pre-Owned Autos Wauconda IL, Quality Vehicle Dealer Chicago IL, Affordable Used Trucks Milwaukee IL, Cheap Used Cars Grand Rapids MI, Previously Owned SUVs Arlington Heights, Used Commercial Trucks 60005, Used Commercial Vans 60084, Used Powersports Wauconda, Used Car Dealer Chicago, Auto Dealership Milwaukee, Used Car Financing Grand Rapids, Auto Loan Approval Chicago. Cargo Vans, Pickup Trucks, Ford, Chevrolet, Ram, Dodge, Mercedes Benz, Sprinter, Isuzu, Dump Trucks We may make a mistake here and there but we truly want to know if a customer has been satisfied 100%. Anything less is a disappointment. We do everything in our power to let you know we appreciate your trust in Gmotorcars. If you feel we did not meet your expectations, please call me at 847-228-1900 We thank you for your support! *We are human! We may make typos here and there.. If you see something inaccurate please let us know!
* If you're a longtime devotee of Ram HD trucks and it's time to trade in your old outfit, the improvements made to the 2014 Ram 2500/3500 should rekindle your loyalty to the brand. Conversely, Ford and Chevy owners who long for a more upscale interior will find a lot to like in the Ram HD. Source: KBB.com
* High-quality cabin; massive torque with diesel/automatic powertrain; roomy rear seat in Mega Cab; quiet highway ride. Source: Edmunds
* If you want a heavy-duty truck engineered to give you the power you need and deliver it in a gorgeous package, look no further than the Ram 3500. With its signature rounded curves and huge front grille, this truck is instantly recognizable and respected wherever it goes. All Ram 3500s come standard with a 5.7-liter, HEMI V8 with 383 Horsepower, 850 lb-ft of Torque and a 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. Plus, you have the option to choose the available 6.7-Liter Turbo Diesel V6 instead. Ram also gives you other transmission choices as well. On all 3500 sizes and trims you have the option to choose a 6-Speed HD Automatic or a 6-Speed Manual with Overdrive. The exception to this is the Laramie Longhorn Edition and Laramie Longhorn Limited Edition Crew Cabs and Mega Cabs, which do not have the manual as an option. Plus, all Ram 3500s give you the option of two-wheel drive or four-wheel drive. Standard on all trims are Anti-Lock Brakes and Stability Control. As far as your music is concerned, enjoy the flexibility of the Auxiliary Input and USB Port. With Pickups, storage space is always handy. Ram has reserved a very special option, the innovative RamBox Cargo Management System, which is included when you purchase either of the Laramie Longhorn Limited Edition Trims. The interior of the 3500 is a beautiful combination of strength and refinement. The environment has a polished feel even on the base trims. The regular cab can seat 3 on a bench, and the 4-door versions can either seat 5 when there are two-bucket seats up front, or 6 people on 2 rows. For those who love technology, the Laramie Longhorn Edition and Laramie Longhorn Limited Edition Trims have a combination of 3 powerful tools: A GPS Navigation System, Rear Park Assist, and a Rear View Camera. Come drive the 2014 Ram 3500 today and experience it for yourself. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
Visit Gmotorcars Auto & Commercial Truck Sales online at gmotorcars.com to see more pictures of this vehicle or call us at 847-228-1900 today to schedule your test drive.
- Air Conditioning
- Power Windows
- Power Locks
- Power Steering
- Tilt Wheel
- AM/FM CD/DVD
- Sentry Key
- Keyless Entry
- Dual Air Bags Front and Sides
- Active Belts
- Crew Cab
- Regular Bed
- All Wheel ABS
- 1 Ton
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information contained on this site, absolute accuracy cannot be guaranteed. This site, and all information and materials appearing on it, are presented to the user "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. All vehicles are subject to prior sale.
GMOTORCARS (3 Month or 3,000 Miles Promise) WARRANTY
If stated at the time of sale, Gmotorcars may provide a 3 months / 3,000 mile Limited Powertrain. See Dealer for more details. Anything 10 years or older or 150,000 miles or more is absolute AS-IS. See the dealer for more information.
WHAT IS COVERED
Limited Warranty coverage applies for Breakdowns to the Covered Parts listed below and related labor, provided they are not covered by insurance or the manufacturer’s warranty. Taxes and fluids needed for authorized repairs are also included. Only those parts stated under “What Is Covered” are covered by this Limited Warranty.
• Engine – All internally lubricated parts; engine block; cylinder head(s); harmonic balancer; intake and exhaust manifolds; mounts; oil pan; factory installed supercharger or turbo-charger; timing belt/chain and tensioner; timing chain cover; valve cover(s); water pump. • Transmission – All internally lubricated parts within the transmission; cooler and cooler lines (metal); mounts; throttle valve cable; torque converter; flywheel/flex plate; transmission and transfer case housing; oil pan; vacuum modulator; external and internal control units. • Drive System – All internally lubricated parts within the drive/transaxle assembly, including axles and axle bearings; constant velocity joints and boots; drive axle housings; differential cover; hub bearings; front hub locking assemblies; drive shaft and drive support; universal joints. • Electrical – Alternator; electronic ignition module; manually operated switches; power window motors; starter drive motor and solenoids; sunroof motor; wiper motor. • Steering – All internally lubricated parts; rack-and-pinion and internal parts; power cylinder assembly; power steering pump; intermediate steering shafts and couplings; pitman arm; idler arm, tie rod and tie rod ends and drag link. • Factory A/C – Accumulator/drier; blower motor; compressor; clutch, clutch coil, and pulley assembly; condenser; evaporator; orifice tube; expansion valve; high/low cut-off switch; pressure cycling switch; idler pulley and bearings. Refrigerant is covered ONLY if needed in conjunction with the repair of the above listed part. • Front Suspension – Upper and lower control arms and bushings; upper and lower ball joints; stabilizer shaft; linkage and bushings; kingpin and bushings; spindle and wheel bearings. • Brakes – Master cylinder; power assist booster; wheel cylinders; disc calipers; hydraulic lines and fittings; antilock brake control unit, hydraulic control unit, accumulator, and wheel speed sensors. • Rental Car Reimbursement – Up to $30.00 for one day of rental car reimbursement if Covered Vehicle requires a Covered Repair. A second additional day may be reimbursed up to $30.00 if the labor time for the Covered Repair exceeds 8.0 hours or a delay occurs due to parts availability.
EXCLUSIONS—WHAT THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER
• This Limited Warranty excludes the repair of Engine Valves, Piston Rings, Cylinder Head, and Engine Block to correct either low compression or oil consumption due to wear. • A Breakdown caused by foreign objects, sludge buildup, rust, corrosion, contamination of or lack of proper fuels, fluids, coolants, or lubricants, including a Breakdown caused by a failure to replace seals or gaskets in a timely manner. • Repair of any parts during a covered repair that are not necessary to the completion of the covered repair or were not damaged by the failure of a Covered Part, including engineering upgrades. • A Breakdown or condition that existed prior to purchase of the vehicle. • A Breakdown due to misuse, alteration, abuse, negligence, or lack of proper maintenance or breakdowns caused by improper servicing or improper repairs. • Any cost covered by a repair’s or supplier’s guarantee, or any cost that would normally be covered by a manufacturer’s warranty. • Cost or other damages caused by the failure of a part not listed as a Covered part. • Costs or other damages caused by continued vehicle operation after the failure of a Covered Part. • Any liability, cost, or damages Warranty Holder may incur to any third parties other than the Servicing Agent’s approved repair or replacement of Covered Parts. • A Breakdown caused by freezing or overheating due to any cause, including resultant engine damage from overheating due to water pump failure. • A Breakdown caused by collision, impact, fire, electrical fire or meltdown, theft, vandalism, flood, water, riot, civil commotion, explosion, lightning, falling missiles or objects, or any hazard insurable under standard physical damage insurance policies whether or not such insurance is in force with respect to the vehicle. • Loss of use, loss of time, loss of profits or savings, inconvenience, commercial loss, or other incidental or consequential damages or loss that results from a Breakdown. • Liability for damage to property, or for injury to or death of any person arising out of the operation, maintenance, or use of the vehicle whether or not related to a Breakdown. Any costs or other benefit for which the manufacturer has announced its responsibility through any means, including public recalls or factory service bulletins. Any part not covered by or excluded by the original vehicle manufacturer’s warranty. • A gradual reduction in operating performance due to normal wear and tear, such as engine valves and guides, piston rings, transmission clutch packs, discs, and bands. • Seals and gaskets are not covered unless required in the repair of a Covered Part. • Shop supplies, storage charges, hazardous waste disposal, freight and/or delivery charges. • Vehicles that have been modified which affect the Breakdown. • Commercial use vehicles, or if used for rental, livery, delivery, snowplowing, towing, as an emergency vehicle, taxi, for racing or other competition. • Incidental or consequential damage or loss caused by Breakdown of Covered Parts (or otherwise), including property damage, personal injury, inconvenience, loss of vehicle use, and commercial loss. Punitive damages are also expressly excluded. • Repairs covered by any original manufacturer’s warranty, both basic and powertrain (whether or not transferred with the vehicle). • For a Breakdown that does not occur during or is not reported to the Servicing Agent or Administrator within the term of the Limited Warranty. • The Issuing Dealer and the Administrator reserve the right to cancel this Limited Warranty and will not pay for a Breakdown if the odometer fails or for any reason does not record the actual mileage of the vehicle after the purchase date so that the actual mileage of the vehicle cannot be established. • Minor loss of fluid and seepage is considered normal and is not a covered repair.
GMOTORCARS.COM LOVE IT OR RETURN IT POLICY
In the unlikely event a vehicle should be returned, the seller is entitled to recoup the cost involved with rescinding a deal. A restocking fee ($1095) which consists of detail, lost fees including plates & title, depreciation, and administrative work. Additional cost may apply if sold out of state, the consumer will be responsible for shipping cost and any paper mailing fees. The vehicle must be returned in the same condition as received, except for reasonable wear and tear and defects or mechanical problems which occurred after the buyer took possession of the vehicle. The maximum days allowed is (5) calendar days after the initial delivery and must be free of all liens and encumbrances, other than those created by the sales contract.
GMOTORCARS IS TRANSPARENT WITH FEES
Price does not include applicable tax, title, license, processing and/or documentation fee ($347). The value of used vehicles varies with mileage, usage and condition. Book values should be considered estimates only. We do not add any other fees such as dealer prep or transportation. Any fees added with out the consent of the buyer above and beyond the price are deemed illegal.
WHAT COMES WITH MY PURCHASE
All vehicles are guaranteed to have at least ONE (1) key at the time of delivery, however we do not guarantee 2nd key, Original Owners Manual, or Original Floor Mats*** We can assist you in obtaining an owners manual via PDF, Aftermarket Floor Mats or additional keys at your expense for our dealer cost. All vehicles will come with at least a half tank of gas.
CAN I USE MY CREDIT CARD TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE?
To ensure our competitiveness on vehicles, we will accept Credit and Debit Cards Fee free up to $1999.00, anything above ($2000.00) is subject to a 4% fee. This is a computer generated payment, not all vehicles or persons will qualify for this payment. For a more accurate payment please contact our store.